1. Participants acknowledged that they will only receive a medal if they are registered by the cut off date listed on The Organizer’s website and medals are mailed to the address provided on registration.
2. Participants declare that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event and completing the distance they have nominated. They are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation. Participants agreed that the Organizer will not be held responsible with regards to their individual health and/or physical conditions.
3. Participants acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that The Organizer will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshals or medical personnel assistance to any participants.
4. Participants consent to royalty-free use of their name, result, image, photographs, video and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to this event by The Organizer.
5. Entry is only valid for the details listed on the entry form and is not transferable.
6. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, participants release The Organizer, from all claims connected with participation. Entrants indemnify The Organizer, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the participants’ participation.
7. Participants accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury.
8. Participants acknowledge they will participate and complete their nominated distance in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
9. Participants acknowledge that should they withdraw for a non-medical reason, the entry fee is non-refundable.
10. Participants acknowledge that the entry fee paid is for a slot in the race and not to ‘purchase’ the race medal. The medal is a reward for all completing participants in the allocated time.